Benone Holiday and Leisure Park,
Prices starts at £27
Benone Holiday and Leisure Park and its associated Visitor Centre is situated on the A2 Seacoast Road, approximately 11 miles from Coleraine and 12 miles from Limavady. Located adjacent to Benone Strand, uniquely accessible via board walks, Benone offers the visitor an enticing mix of a coastal location with the beautiful backdrop of Binevenagh Mountain. Benone has received 4* status through the Graded Holiday Parks Scheme and provides family facilities, scenery and a warm welcome to rival any throughout Europe.
"Waves Bistro", sited just off one of the boardwalks, offers excellent food and beverages all day, including their "golfer's fry", home-made scones and ‘cooked to order’ meals. Enjoy dining inside in front of the log burner or outside on the patio.
The Visitor Centre stocks a range of local tourism literature and a variety of Morelli's ice-creams and beach accessories, and all facilities are available for both on-site campers and day-trippers.
• 80 touring pitches with electric, including 33 "super pitches"
• 6 glamping lodges
• 18 camping pitches with electric - bookings by telephone only
• Benone Stand – Northern Ireland’s first recipient of the European Blue Flag Award
• 9 hole par 3 golf course
• Local Visitor Information
• Putting green
• Crazy Golf
• Tennis Courts
• Activities area
• Indoor games room
• Outdoor heated splash pools with bookable two-hour sessions during weekends in June and daily during July and August.